Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our partners and providers and their services in the HubSpot Solutions Directory and/or HubSpot Marketplaces. We have a reviews policy in place to help ensure that our Solutions Directory and our Marketplaces provide valuable, transparent and authentic information to help our customers learn more about our partners and providers and their offerings and figure out whether any given product or service fits their needs. This policy will cover reviews submitted to the (1) the HubSpot Solutions Directory, (2) the HubSpot App Marketplace, and (3) the Asset Marketplace (collectively the “HubSpot Marketplace”).
Violation of any of this policy may result in removal of your review or removal of your product, service or listing from the HubSpot Solutions Directory, App Marketplace, or Asset Marketplace.
1. Be Relevant and Helpful
The HubSpot Marketplace is designed to provide a place for users to seek out solutions and receive help from providers that offer products, services, applications or content. Please keep your reviews constructive and relevant to the product and service you actually used. Your review should be truthful and submitted in good faith and in compliance with this HubSpot Marketplace Reviews Policy. You may only leave one review per Service Offering, unless a later review reflects a good faith change based on new circumstances. Limit your review to relevant feedback about the solutions partner, app partner or content/asset provider or service offering, based on actual experience with the Service Provider or the Service Offering itself.
2. Share your honest feedback respectfully
Both positive and negative reviews help make HubSpot Marketplace a richer and a more useful place. Please share your true and authentic reflection on your experience with a Service Offering and your experience of working with a HubSpot solutions partner, app partner or asset provider. When leaving a review with constructive feedback, please be considerate; personal insults, personal grievances and harassment have no place in the Marketplace reviews. Don't post content in the review that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory or otherwise violates the HubSpot Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). For example, don't use obscenities or profanity, and don't express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including by promoting organizations with such views.
3. Reviewer Eligibility
Only a Service Provider's client can submit a review on the HubSpot Marketplace for their Service Provider. A client in this context is defined as a person or entity who has purchased or used a full version of a Service Offering from that Service Provider and has had direct experience with the Service Provider. A Service Provider who is listed in our Marketplace can only receive one review per client per Service Offering. Additionally, a client user must be logged in to their HubSpot account to submit a review. Reviews submitted by reviewers who are not eligible will be removed by HubSpot at our discretion.
You cannot submit a review for Service Provider if you are:
- An affiliate, employee, consultant, independent contractor, third party partner or family member of the Service Provider
- Service Provider’s competitor (unless the nature of the relationship between the reviewer and Service Provider is specifically called out in the content of the review and all other eligibility requirements are met). An example of a competitor situation is one Solutions Partner attempting to review another Solutions Partner or Provider.
- Event attendees (e.g.: attendee of HubSpot User Group (HUG) meeting led by Service Provider) who aren’t clients
- A HubSpot employee; or
- A free trial user of the Service Offering.
4. Promotional and Commercial Guidance
In order to preserve the trust and integrity of our reviews:
- You (or anyone acting on your behalf) may not review your own products or services. You may, however, respond to reviews as part of the review process in a respectful manner.
- You may not leave reviews for your competitors' products or services (unless the nature of the relationship between the reviewer and Service Provider is specifically called out in the content of the review and all other eligibility requirements are met).
- You may not create, modify, or post a review in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products, refunds, or reimbursements) or on behalf of anyone else.
- As an app or solutions partner or content provider, you may not offer compensation or financial reward in exchange for a review on your product or service or your competitor’s product or service. This includes using services that sell customer reviews, websites, or social media groups.
- When submitting your review, do not impersonate another person or entity. As an app or solutions partner or content provider, you may never use a customer account to write or change a review on your or your competitor’s product.
- Your review may not be threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, false, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy; and it must not contain vulgar, obscene or indecent material, infringe a third party's intellectual property right(s), or violate export control laws and/or regulations.
- You may not post advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes in a review.
- You may not retaliate against customers or clients who post reviews.
5. Be responsible
6. Protect everyone’s privacy
Don’t share personal information about yourself, your business or others that is not meant to be made publicly available. Do not post personal information that you received in one-to-one communications and private messages without the other party’s consent.
7. Keep different perspectives in mind
You’ll find plenty of advice, insight and commentary in our Directory and Marketplace, but remember that you and your company’s situation may vary from that of another. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
8. Flagging inappropriate reviews
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow HubSpot Marketplace users to ensure the most valuable, transparent marketplace experience as possible.