Last Modified: March 3, 2020
The HubSpot Product Disclosures are intended to highlight some of the important things about using our different products. The product disclosures form part of the HubSpot Customer Terms of Service (the “TOS”) and are hereby incorporated therein.
If you are using any of the HubSpot product(s) described below, the disclosure corresponding to those product(s) applies to your use. We periodically update this page by posting a revised copy at https://legal.hubspot.com/product-disclosures, so please check back here for current information. If you’re looking for definitions of the terms used here, see the HubSpot Customer Terms of Service.
1. HubSpot Academy. We may offer educational seminars or certifications through HubSpot Academy. The descriptions of these educational seminars and certifications, and the terms and conditions that apply to your participation, are available at http://academy.hubspot.com/. By participating in a HubSpot Academy educational seminar or certification, you agree to abide by the applicable terms and conditions that are made available to you at http://academy.hubspot.com/.
2. Customer Responsibilities. To realize the full value of the Subscription Service and Consulting Services, your participation and effort are needed. Resources that may be required from you include a project manager, one or more content creators, a sales sponsor, an executive sponsor and a technical resource (or equivalent). Responsibilities that may be required include planning of marketing programs; setting of a content creation calendar; creating blog posts, social media content, Calls-To-Action (CTAs), downloads, emails, nurturing content, and other materials; acting as internal liaison between sales and marketing; providing top level internal goals for the use of the Subscription Service; attending regular success review meetings; and supporting the integration of the Subscription Service with other sales and marketing systems.
3. Sales Hub Product.
a. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF DATA FROM THE SALES HUB PRODUCT.
b. Documents. The ‘Documents’ feature allows you to store presentations and other sales content to share with prospects. Files that you upload using this ‘Documents’ feature are stored by us and shared with other users of your HubSpot CRM team.
c. Sales Extension Uninstall. The Sales Extension for Google Chrome and Outlook may leave remnants of application settings and log files on your device even after the Sales Extension has been uninstalled. For more information on how to uninstall the Sales Extension, please see here.
d. Revenue Reporting Tools. Revenue reporting tools provided as part of the Subscription Service are not intended to be used as systems of record for financial, tax, employee commission, or other regulatory compliance or reporting. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy or reports derived using the revenue reporting tools.
e. E-signature. The e-signature feature provided as part of the Subscription Service allows you to obtain electronic signatures on documents. We strongly encourage you to take appropriate measures to secure, store and backup your important documents.
4. Marketing Hub Product
a. Brand Domain. In order to host multiple root domains associated with your company in a single HubSpot account, you must purchase a subscription to the Marketing Hub Enterprise product with the Brand Domain add-on product. A root domain is considered to be a different domain name that immediately precedes the top-level domain indicator. For example, www.hubspot.com and www.inbound.com are considered separate root domains, whereas www.hubspot.com and blog.hubspot.com or www.hubspot.fr are not considered separate root domains.
5. HubSpot CRM
a. Unified Database. By using HubSpot CRM with other parts of the Subscription Service, you understand that all Contact Information will be stored in a unified database of Contacts associated with your subscription, and that all workflows you use will pull from this unified list of Contacts. While there’s no charge for Contacts in HubSpot CRM, if you subscribe to our Full-Service Marketing Hub Products, you will be charged for Contacts as part of your fee for those products, even if they are added through HubSpot CRM and whether or not there is an email address associated with a Contact.
b. Outbound Calling via the Subscription Service. We do not guarantee the availability of our outbound calling feature in any or all geographical areas. If you are interested in obtaining a list of countries to which we currently offer outbound calling, please contact our Support team. We may update this list at any time without notice to you. We may also disable your ability, or charge you a fee, to make calls to certain countries if we choose to, even if we generally offer outbound calling to these countries. One reason we may do this is if you are making a disproportionate or excessive number of calls to these countries.
6. YouTube Integration.If you use the YouTube Integration, you agree to be bound by YouTube's terms, available at: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms.
7. Alpha/Beta Services. If we make alpha or beta access to some or all of the Subscription Service (the “Alpha/Beta Services”) available to you (i) the Alpha/Beta Services are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Alpha/Beta Services for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the Alpha/Beta Services. For all Beta Services, the following terms also apply: https://legal.hubspot.com/hubspot-beta-terms. If we inform you of additional terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Alpha/Beta Services, those will apply as well. We might require your participation to be confidential, and we might also require you to provide feedback to us about your use of the Alpha/Beta Services. You agree that we own all rights to use and incorporate your feedback into our services and products, without payment or attribution to you.
8. Free Trial. If you register for a free trial, we will make the applicable Subscription Service available to you on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period (if not terminated earlier) or (b) the start date of your paid subscription. Unless you purchase a subscription to the applicable Subscription Service before the end of the free trial, all of your data in the Subscription Service may be permanently deleted at the end of the trial, and we will not recover it. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page, those will apply as well.
9. Legacy Products. If you have a legacy HubSpot product, some of the features and limits that apply to that product may be different than those that appear in the HubSpot Customer Terms of Service, Product Disclosures Page and/or Product and Services Catalog. If you have legacy HubSpot products, we may choose to move you to our then-current products at any time. If you determine that you are using a legacy product and would like to upgrade to a current-version, you must execute a new Order. If you use one of our legacy Marketing Hub products that is not listed in the Customer Terms of Service, then the terms that apply to Full-Service Marketing Hub Products apply to your subscription.